Ferry to Indonesia
New Mobile Number
Trailer / Caravan
Book a ferry to Indonesia, or even around Indonesia, with AFerry. AFerry always has cheap prices for Indonesia ferries, allowing you to travel relaxed, knowing that you got a great deal. Indonesia ferries operate from 4 ferry ports - Bali, Bandar BentanTelani, Gili Trawangan and Lembongan. You can book a ferry to Indonesia from Tenerife using the Tanah Merah to Bandar BentanTelani ferry route. There are also 3 ferry routes within Indonesia - Gili Air to Nusa Lembongan, Gili Trawangan to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Lembongan to Bali.
Indonesia Ferry Companies
Ferries to, and in Indonesia are operated by 2 ferry companies - Bintan Resort Ferries and BlueWater Express. Because there are 2 ferry companies, and 4 ferry routes, comparing prices and times can be very useful to help you get the best price at the best time to suit your plans. Companies like BlueWater Express and Bintan Resort Ferries offer unbeatable services and you'll feel like you're on holiday, the moment you step on board. Travelling to, or in Indonesia will be easy and hassle free. Start by making your booking today, it's quick and easy.
Domestic Routes in Indonesia
- Bali to Gili Air Ferry2 crossings daily3 hrGet Price
- 1 crossings daily1 hr 50 minGet Price
- Bali to Gili Trawangan Ferry1 crossings daily1 hr 15 minGet Price
- 2 crossings daily2 hr 30 minGet Price
- Bali to Nusa Lembongan Ferry7 crossings weekly30 minGet Price
- Gili Air to Bali Ferry1 crossings daily2 hrGet Price
- 2 crossings daily2 hr 45 minGet Price
- 7 crossings weekly2 hrGet Price
- Gili Trawangan to Bali Ferry1 crossings daily1 hr 15 minGet Price
- 2 crossings daily2 hr 15 minGet Price
- 7 crossings weekly1 hr 30 minGet Price
- Nusa Lembongan to Bali Ferry7 crossings weekly45 minGet Price
- Nusa Lembongan to Gili Air Ferry7 crossings weekly2 hr 15 minGet Price
- Nusa Lembongan to Gili Trawangan Ferry7 crossings weekly1 hr 45 minGet Price
Ferries from Singapore to Indonesia
- Singapore Harbourfront to Batam Ferry16 crossings daily1 hrGet Price
- 12 crossings daily2 hrGet Price
- Singapore Harbourfront to Sekupang Ferry9 crossings daily45 minGet Price
- 8 crossings daily1 hr 50 minGet Price
- Singapore Harbourfront to Waterfront Ferry1 crossings daily2 hrGet Price
- 5 crossings daily1 hrGet Price
- Tanah Merah to Batam Ferry5 crossings daily45 minGet Price
- Tanah Merah to Tanjung Pinang Ferry5 crossings daily1 hr 40 minGet Price
- 4 crossings daily2 hr 45 minGet Price
Indonesia Popular Questions
Want to know more about your journey to Indonesia? We've compiled some of the most frequently asked questions by our customers to help you plan your journey.
Which ferries go to Indonesia?
Ferries to Indonesia are operated by Bintan Resort Ferries, BlueWater Express, Majestic Fast Ferry and Sindo Ferry.
Where can I get a ferry to in Indonesia?
With AFerry you can book a ferry to Bali, Bandar BentanTelani, Batam, Nusa Lembongan and Sekupang to name a few.
How long is the ferry to Indonesia?
It depends where and when you travel. The quickest crossing to Indonesia is Bali - Nusa Lembongan with BlueWater Express and takes 30 min, while the longest crossing is Bali - Gili Air with BlueWater Express and can take up to 3 hrs 15 min.