Ferry to Australia
New Mobile Number
Trailer / Caravan
Book a ferry to Australia, or even around Australia, with AFerry. AFerry always has cheap prices for Australia ferries, allowing you to travel relaxed, knowing that you got a great deal. Australia ferries operate from 2 ferry ports - Kangaroo Island/Penneshaw and Melbourne. You can book a ferry to Australia from Tasmania using the Devonport to Melbourne ferry route. There is also one domestic route within Australia connecting Cape Jervis and Kangaroo Island.
Australia Ferry Companies
Ferries to, and in Australia are operated by 2 ferry companies - Sealink and Spirit of Tasmania. Because there are 2 ferry companies, and 2 ferry routes, comparing prices and times can be very useful to help you get the best price at the best time to suit your plans. Companies like Spirit of Tasmania and Sealink offer unbeatable services and you'll feel like you're on holiday, the moment you step on board. Travelling to, or in Australia will be easy and hassle free. Start by making your booking today, it's quick and easy.
Where can you get a ferry to in Australia?
Domestic Routes in Australia
- B Shed - Rottnest Island6 crossings dailyGet Price
- Barrack St - Rottnest Island7 crossings weeklyGet Price
- 10 crossings dailyGet Price
- Kangaroo Island - Cape Jervis10 crossings dailyGet Price
- Magnetic Island - Townsville7 crossings dailyGet Price
- Northport - Rottnest Island2 crossings dailyGet Price
- Rottnest Island - B Shed6 crossings dailyGet Price
- Rottnest Island - Barrack St1 crossings dailyGet Price
- Rottnest Island - Northport3 crossings dailyGet Price
- Townsville - Magnetic Island7 crossings dailyGet Price
Ferries from Tasmania to Australia
- 1 crossings dailyGet Price